Henny Penny’s newest pressure fryer helps operators do more with less —8-head capacity with less oil per vat, while saving time and labor thanks to automatic built-in oil filtration and top-off.
Choose the Velocity Series when you need a high-volume solution that saves oil, labor and time.
Standard pressure fryers
The 500 and 600 standard pressure fryers offer 4-head cooking in a narrow width of less than 20″, while the 561 features a deeper fry pot for additional capacity — up to 6 head of chicken per load.
Choose the PFE 500/PFG 600/PFE 561 when you have a normal volume of pressure frying needs or multiple items that need dedicated fryers.
High volume open fryers
The OFE 291 and OFG 391 high-volume fryers are best suited for preparing large batches of bone-in chicken, and feature a racking system for easier product handling.
CHOOSE THE OFE 291/OFG 391 WHEN you need to prepare a large quantity of crispy chicken.
340 Series fryers feature a wider frying surface area and are best suited for preparing large batches of bone-in chicken and other floating items.
CHOOSE THE 340 SERIES WHEN you need to prepare items like onion blossoms, donuts and chips that require a larger frying surface area for even cooking.
Velocity Series Open Fryer
Henny Penny’s newest open fryer helps operators do more — cooking more food with less oil per vat while saving time and labor thanks to automatic built-in oil filtration and top-off.
CHOOSE THE VELOCITY SERIES WHEN you need a high-volume solution that saves oil, labor and time.
The F5 is designed to deliver the most remarkable frying experience on the market — fast at filtering, consistent in quality production and intuitive for all users.
CHOOSE THE F5 WHEN you want to realize the true cost savings of a 30-lb. platform in one intuitive, ultra-efficient system.
High Volume Open Fryers
It doesn’t get much more popular than crispy or extra crispy fried chicken. And that’s what the Henny Penny OFE 291/OFG 391 is all about. It’s the only open fryer on the market with the capacity to cook up to 21 lb (9.5 kg) of food in a single load. Plus, Henny Penny high reliability heat transfer means you’re never waiting—you’re cooking. Fast recovery, higher throughput, less down time. And all day long you’ll be saving on frying oil, energy, labor, and floor space compared to an equivalent number of smaller fryers from other manufacturers.
It’s easy to use, too. Touch pad programmable controls, patented counter-balanced rack lift and half-racks that can go straight from the fryer into the holding cabinet without re-racking.
- Cooks up to 21 lb (9.5 kg) of food per load for higher throughput and profitability
- Allows frying on standard half-racks to minimize product handling from fry vat to holding cabinet
- Patented counter-balance rack lift for easy loading and unloading
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity
- Narrow footprint saves floor space and cookline frontage
- Computron 8000 control features 12 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, idle/melt/cleanout modes, proportional control, water detection alert, optional filter prompt, customizable filter tracking and 16-character digital display with multiple language settings
- Electric models feature high-efficiency heating elements to generate fast temperature recovery and energy savings
- Gas models feature patented draft-induced heat transfer technology incorporating 4 high-efficiency burners with solid-state ignition for reliable operation and fast temperature recovery
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel vat with 7-year warranty
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life
- High-limit temperature protection
- Raised edge on the deck reduces spills
- 4 heavy-duty casters, rear swivel and front locking
• Energy efficient copper tube, aluminium fin coils ensure product integrity
• Four rows of shelves with “3 position” adjustable shelf brackets
• Solid steel base structures add strength
• Easily removable return air grill enhances ease of sanitation
• Colour-coded and labelling wiring speeds up installation
• Time delay defrost
• Hood light
• Bottom case light
• Stainless steel wire front fence (bottom case)